With Global Accessibility Awareness Day (GAAD) imminent on May 18th, 2017, we thought it would be wise to delve into the convergence and crossover of SEO and website accessibility.
Optimising both means you are effectively influencing a few factors:
- Search engines will deem your website relevant, in-turn get ranked higher on Google.
- Web users will understand your website pages better.
- People with disability can cohesively navigate through your content, which means you are also on the way to addressing Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
Website development is a formidable wedlock between users and search engines.
Find out more about SEO and Website Accessibility…
Improve your website’s search performance today via iAdControl’s SEO Tool
Improve Your Website’s Usability & Remove Technical Errors With Our SEO Tool
No credit card required. Just create a free account & start promoting your website with our free 20-day trial.
If you want to continue using the tool, then get in touch. It’s £30 per month, benefits below.
– Step-By-Step DYI SEO Checklist
– Site Structure Audit
– Landing Page Optimisation Report
– Keyword Suggestion Tool
– Ranking Data Localised by Country/City
– Competitor Backlink Comparison
– Mobile Optimisation
– Improve Backlink Profile
– Social Media Metrics
– Competitor Backlink & Ranking Comparison
– Run Technical Website Audits With Detailed Reports
– Analyse & Fix Website Usability Issues
– Easy Tips On How to Fix Errors
Broken Link Benefits:
– Recover from Google Penguin Penalty
– Find All Potentially Harmful & Toxic Links
Submit Content Benefits:
– Over 90 Search Engines & Directories
– Over 50 Local Sites & Business Directories
– 35 Resources For Blog Promotion
– 40+ Content Sharing Sites
– Local Business Listings
So Why Not AdControl Yourself?
Backlinks have been around since the late 1990s, that’s almost like since Larry Page and his Co-founder Sergey Brin build the core of Google’s algorithm. Search engine treats links as a vote for popularity; It simply means the more websites that are linking to you the more importance search engine will associate to your website. The search engine crawlers use complex algorithms to carry out nuanced evaluations of web pages based on links pointing to websites.
Link building itself is the process of acquiring or building quality relevant links to your website for better ranking on Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs). Links can also be earned when others are linking to your content. The links pointing to your web page is also known as inbound links.
Read the full blog at iAdControl.com
Monday, 23 March 2015 from 15:30 to 17:30 (GMT) – London, United Kingdom
Are you a beginner to online marketing? Do you have a website that’s not working for you? Well, you have come to the right place! iAdControl.com are hosting a beginners SEO workshop to lay down the bricks so to speak. We will show you how to make immediate changes to your website, in turn increase your search performance on Google.
We will go through the website’s structure, right from the top of the browser to the bottom, and run through all the key elements you need to work on to start optimising your website. This will help you understand the basics of website optimisation and how so many factors effect SEO.
If you’re a student or an early stage start up then this workshop is for you.
So join us & make your website built for purpose!
Register for the free SEO workshop.
iAdControl.com – Website Development Experts Since 2002
Sign Up for our free SEO Tool trial
Research competitive keywords, SEO suggestions, track website performance and much more at iAdControl.com
What you get with iAdControl SEO Tool:
- Geo-targeted detail-rich ranking reports
- Actionable SEO advice for global and local businesses
- Link building ideas & backlink quality tracking
- Keyword research is based on Google searches, current site rankings & visitor statistics
- Neat professional quality reports compatible with the latest Google updates
Sign Up Today and AdControl Yourself!
The World Wide Web is a great place to be. It is essentially an infinite source of information and learning and can be used for all kinds of purposes. Unfortunately, the web is not as accessible as we think for many people around the world. Individuals and companies alike have a responsibility to address the complex social challenges that our world faces today by improving the web using best practices… continue reading via iAdControl.
Website content includes anything that appears on your business website, from texts and descriptions to images and videos. You need great web content to attract visitors to your website and keep them there… continue reading via iAdControl.
iAdControl © 2014 | All Rights Reserved