With Global Accessibility Awareness Day (GAAD) imminent on May 18th, 2017, we thought it would be wise to delve into the convergence and crossover of SEO and website accessibility.
Optimising both means you are effectively influencing a few factors:
- Search engines will deem your website relevant, in-turn get ranked higher on Google.
- Web users will understand your website pages better.
- People with disability can cohesively navigate through your content, which means you are also on the way to addressing Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
Website development is a formidable wedlock between users and search engines.
Find out more about SEO and Website Accessibility…
Improve your website’s search performance today via iAdControl’s SEO Tool
Improve Your Website’s Usability & Remove Technical Errors With Our SEO Tool
No credit card required. Just create a free account & start promoting your website with our free 20-day trial.
If you want to continue using the tool, then get in touch. It’s £30 per month, benefits below.
– Step-By-Step DYI SEO Checklist
– Site Structure Audit
– Landing Page Optimisation Report
– Keyword Suggestion Tool
– Ranking Data Localised by Country/City
– Competitor Backlink Comparison
– Mobile Optimisation
– Improve Backlink Profile
– Social Media Metrics
– Competitor Backlink & Ranking Comparison
– Run Technical Website Audits With Detailed Reports
– Analyse & Fix Website Usability Issues
– Easy Tips On How to Fix Errors
Broken Link Benefits:
– Recover from Google Penguin Penalty
– Find All Potentially Harmful & Toxic Links
Submit Content Benefits:
– Over 90 Search Engines & Directories
– Over 50 Local Sites & Business Directories
– 35 Resources For Blog Promotion
– 40+ Content Sharing Sites
– Local Business Listings
So Why Not AdControl Yourself?
Integrate widgets on your website such as social shares, subscribe form, chat box…
Sign up for free today…